Saturday, November 8, 2008

Our Halloween

Well I can't believe halloween has already come and gone. We had a very fun halloween, the night before we went to the pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins and then we carved them. On Halloween Ethan went trick-or-treating with his cousin Sam. Ethan was a lion and Sophie was a Cat. Later that night we went to my mom's for chili and we dipped apples and the kids hunted for quarters that my mom hid in a pile of leaves. Then we all slept over at my mom's house on one big bed that she made in the basement. It was a lot of fun I really felt like a kid again.
So life now feels like it has slowed down again after all the excitement of halloween is over. Now we need to gear up for the excitement of the holidays. (I don't know how I feel about that) Time just goes by way to fast.

No comments: