Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New News

Well the newest news in the greene family is Shaun is officially done at RC Willey's he now just works from home doing real estate. It sure will be nice to have him around more, we have already done more as a family since he has quit.
He was able to come to a Saturday family reunion which was impossible while he worked at RC Willey. The reunion was a lot of fun it was for the Richardson-Butler family and it was in Benjamin. Ethan had a lot of fun playing the kid games, he did the 3 leg race with another little boy and when he was done he said I raced all tangled up with that boy. Sophie just hung out with anyone who wanted to hold her, her great-grandparents enjoyed her.
We also took a day and went to Albion Basin and hiked to Cecret Lake, Shaun wanted to work out his ankle so we thought a little hike would do it. Ethan hiked the whole way all by himself and Shaun and I took turns holding Sophie. We ran into Shaun's Aunt Jane and Uncle John and Lizzie while we were hiking, it was nice to be able to spend some time with them. It was a nice day, the weather was perfect. We were to late in the season to see all the wild flowers, but it was still pretty.
The last few days we have just been getting ready for Caleb to get home from his mission, he gets home tomorrow at 3:45. We are so excited to see him! I am sure we will have a lot to blog about after that.

4 comments:

megan said...

I'm excited for Caleb to come home! It will be great to see him at Christmas. Cute blog, Jess. It's the first time I have seen pictures of Sophie! She is beautiful!!!

Tory said...

Hey, I found your blog from Jennifer's. I hope you don't mind. I love all the pictures of your beautiful kids!!!

The Fam said...

I am tagging you Jess...see my blog! Harm

Tina Mitchell said...

Hi! So glad you are blogging, what a cute page you have! We love and miss you, hope we can be there soon! Your baby is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her and ryder too! add our blog to your list. love you guys!